Office Productivity Tools
Office Productivity tools refers to the varied computer machinery and software used to digitally create, collect, store, manipulate, and relay office information needed for accomplishing basic tasks. Raw data storage, electronic transfer, and the management of electronic business information comprise the basic activities of an office automation system. Office Productivity tools helps in optimizing or automating existing office procedures. Office Productivity tools is something that gives the employees the flexibility to operate or function their tasks from anywhere. All office functions, including dictation, typing, filing, copying, fax, and records management, telephone and telephone switchboard operations, fall into this category. Watch this video
What we have noticed with our customers is we purchase different software solutions which does hope to help us to automate but it ends up to hire more resources just to manage that software. Here what we say is give us a month to understand your environment , we do a product lifecycle management study and we evalutes the software products that you currently use and focus on the ones that seems to be cumbersome , migrate all data and provide a cloud solution to perform the same tasks using a tablet vs a PC or a DeskTop. We want each employee to feel free and move around , answer their calls , read their e-mail , perform their daily tasks anywhere they suit , either within the company space or if the company allows their employee to be offsite .
As I could write more into it .. but seeing is more believing , therefore why don't you contact us, As always mentioned we guarantee our service , if you do not like us after using our product for 30 days , we give your money back .
As to illustrate an example for collaboration , we assist our customer to implement one of the powerful recommended cloud solutions which reduces your costs in hardware and software and plus maintenace.
With Google Apps Premier Edition, you can give your employees the next-generation communication and collaboration tools they need to manage electronic communications, share and publish information and stay connected while on the go. Whether you're looking to transition from or complement your existing messaging infrastructure with more advanced collaboration tools, Google Apps Premier Edition gives you full control with minimal investment, and can make it easy to meet desk-less employees' email and calendaring needs. We intergrate Google Apps to work seamlessly for your organization.
Best of all it is hosted in the cloud. So there's no hardware or software to download, install, or maintain. With Google, you can afford to provide each and every employee with the tools needed to succeed and drive your business.
Communicate & connect
- Gmail: Email with 25 GB of storage per account, ads optional, mail search tools and integrated IM.
- Google Talk: Free text and voice calling around the world.
- Company name-brand Calendar: Coordinate meetings and company events with sharable calendars.
Collaborate & publish
- Google Drive: Create, share and collaborate on documents in real-time.
- Access your inbox, calendar, docs and company info, plus search the web from one place, we intergrate through your website.
- One-stop sharing for team information.
Manage your services – we work for you as part of Technical Support
- Control panel: Manage your domain and user accounts online.
- Extensibility APIs: Integrate with your existing IT systems or 3rd party solutions.
- Security & compliance: New! Policy management and message recovery by Postini.
- Help and support 24/7 assistance, including online and phone support.
Google Message Security
- Comprehensive email threat prevention to stop spam, viruses, phishing, DoS, directory harvest attacks (DHA), and other email attacks.
- Real-time threat protection Global visibility to emerging threats with a patented, pass-through architecture ensures that there are no delays or disruptions to email service, regardless of how high spam volumes climb.
- Innovative virus detection Zero-hour anti-virus protection including heuristic and signature based detection.
- Content-based filtering Content policy management to filter and take action on messages and their attachments by key words, content patterns size and other parameters. Pre-defined filters for payment cards and social security numbers.
- Encryption Support for policy-enforced encrypted email transmission based on the TLS protocol standard.
- Security & Privacy: Companies that trust their business communications to Google can be assured that the privacy and integrity of these messages are secure, thanks to Google’s multi-layered security strategy. Combining information security policies and best practices with a patented, state-of-the-art processing technology, Google’s approach give companies the peace of mind that their sensitive intellectual property is in secure, professional hands.
- Easy Integration: Google Message Discovery provides you with a single platform to help meet your communications security and compliance needs. With Google, businesses can focus on their front end business while relying on Google to make sure that their critical business communications are secure, compliant, and productive.
- Low Maintenance: Offered as a hosted service, Google Message Discovery includes everything you need to get started with an online digital archiving and discovery strategy. No need to worry about hardware, software, upgrades, maintenance, high availability and scalability – Google’s all-inclusive approach takes care of it for you.
- Predictable Cost, Simple Licensing: What could be easier than a simple, all-inclusive per-user fee? No more complicated math to put together hardware, storage, redundancy and labor costs! It’s easy to budget and plan for.
- Leave Storage Capacity Planning to the Experts
- Google Message Discovery service captures message data at the gateway so that you never have to worry about managing message synchronization, losing information, or searching multiple data repositories.
- Centralized repository Captures and indexes all inbound and outbound messages and attachments in a centralized repository.
- Capture via mail flow Messages can be archived as part of the overall processing Google performs during our real-time threat analysis.
- Full indexing When a message is archived, Google indexes the message header, content, and attachments, and assigns a retention policy to the message.
- Flexible policy configuration Flexible access permissions can be set at the user or group level, by organization or geography.
- Company-wide policy enforcement Retention periods may be set to conform to legal and regulatory requirements and corporate policies.
- Multiple retention options Long-term storage (1–10 years) with ability to extend retention periods and support variable retention needs across the organization.
- Message Storage, Performance, and Management
Offload data Offload message data from primary mail servers to Google and improve performance while reducing server storage requirements.
- Tamper proof, safe storage – RAID-protected, redundant and secure disk storage located in two geographically-distinct locations.
- Auditable storage – All activities within the company archive, including, access, search, and export are logged and can be pulled by customers for comprehensive audit reporting and monitoring.
- High security and integrity Secure data through our state-of-the-art architecture that indexes message data and then writes it into two separate locations for long-term storage. We regularly submit our products to SAS 70
Type II and WebTrust for evaluation of rigorous adherence to strict and stringent protocols.
• Store documents, media and all of your content online, so you can access, manage and share them from anywhere Document Management
• Assign work to service technicians
• Dispatch sheets for service technicians
• Trigger Task reminders by e-mail and phone
• Trigger Event reminders by e-mail and phone
• Member Registration
• Member administration
• Import contact lists
• Keep track of contacts, messages, e-mails, files, events and tasks, Schedule follow-ups, Set reminders,
• Convert leads
• Send mass notification messages via phone, SMS text and email simultaneously, or via a preferred medium by message.
• Send messages to specific individuals or subgroups by dividing your contact list into an unlimited number of subgroups, such as departments, teams, management, etc.
• Report on successful contacts, responses to polls and text messages, unsuccessful contacts and reasons, mediums used
• A unified communication solution connects people and information through integrated, real-time collaboration. It will help reduce time to market and shorten sales and customer service cycles.
• A Unified Communication solution includes efficient, but low-cost telephone connection over the Internet, built-in data and wireless support, advanced phone features such as voicemail and automated attendant, video, and security, integrated with existing desktop applications such as calendar, email, and tested third-party applications.
• While communicating with suppliers and customers you will have ready access to information, updated in real time. You stay connected -- to each other and to the business applications you use to do their jobs. Your business can collaborate more effectively and solve problems.
ORDER TAKING/ BILLING
• Data entry
• Print out Order/Invoice
• Create Reports and Charts