Internet Marketing Solutions
We are proud to state that we are Partners of Google , we are official resellers for Google Apps , and we think with Google which guides to a great extend when we provide internet marketing solutions.
Market research provides valuable insight to help you
- Understand which products and services your customers want,
- Learn how to differentiate your business from your competitors
- Reduce business risks
- Spot current and upcoming problems in the current market
- Identify sales opportunities
- Develop plans of action
We help you gather data and do the analysis to answer questions such as:
- How are market trends impacting your business?
- How does your target market make buying decisions?
- What is your market share and how can you increase it?
- How does customer satisfaction with your products or services measure up to that of the competition?
- How will your existing customers respond to a new product or service?
- How can you attract new customer segments?
- What marketing strategies will work best?
We will help you identify your data and information needs for Market Research. We will guide you through the process of gathering primary data using surveys, interviews, blogs, and Internet forums; and secondary data such as census type data (e.g. consumer statistics, economic indicators, employment statistics, Income and earnings) as well as more specific data from government sources and private vendors.
Having collected the data, we will offer our expertise in analyzing the data using appropriate modeling and inferential procedures.
Email Marketing is becoming more efficient, especially when integrated with your other marketing channels. The trick to being successful at it in today's socially-engaged world is that the marketer has to understand their audience, not just a demographic.
With your email list you already have a captive audience that is interested in your message; make sure that you give them every opportunity that's available to become engaged with you. This means using a more enhanced means of email marketing than the old-style "list serve" system.
We can offer you the type of e-mail services that best fits your needs. We will enable you to use "social add-ons" where you can make sure your email marketing message can be engaged on your available social channels and to launch a socially-engaged email campaign.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Leveraging social media marketing is just plain smart if you’re a small business on a budget. You could use social media to raise the “know, like, and trust” factor with your business.
- Social media can be used for a variety of business functions:
- General branding or "getting your name out there"
- Selling your products/services directly
- Customer Service
- Distributing Coupons/Offers
- Driving traffic to your web site
However, this new way of marketing can be overwhelming, frustrating, and downright confusing.
- Help you establish a social media marketing strategy that you or your team can carry out and implement
- Help you choose the sites that are best for your needs
- Preschedule your status updates
- Provide you tools that can
- Update multiple social media properties at once.
- Track exactly where your clicks are coming from, which site is sending you the highest-converting traffic, etc.